Connect With Brink Immigration Today!

(407) 710-0101

Your Orlando Immigration Team is Available 24/7!

    Choose All Options That Apply:

    EB-5E-2L-1AH-1BImmigration VisaNon-Immigration VisaCitizenship through NaturalizationOther

    Frequently Asked Questions

    1What types of visas are available if I want to come to the U.S. for a visit or temporary stay?
    If you wish to visit the United States temporarily or be granted entry for a very specific period of time, you will need a non-immigrant visa. Some of the most common types of non-immigrant visas are a student visa (should you be looking to further your education and skills), business investor visas (if you are planning on coming to the U.S. to invest in a business), or a travel visa (if you wish to do some traveling in the U.S.) More FAQs
    2Is it easy to get a green card?
    Green cards, or permanent residence visas, are often extremely difficult to obtain. It is always suggested to have an attorney present to help guide you through the process in an error-free manner. Once approved, the immigrant will be issued a temporary green card that is valid for two years. If the immigrant remains in good standing during these years, he or she can apply for a more permanent residency status for up to ten years.More FAQs
    3I am in the United States on a temporary visit and wish to obtain a permanent visa, what can I do?
    Changing immigration status while in the United States, can be difficult, and there is no guarantee it can be done. If it is possible, and what you will be required to do, vary from person to person. That is why this kind of question can only be answered after consulting with an experienced immigration attorney. Our attorneys will take the time to review your status and case, analyze the situation at hand, and help you map out the course of action best geared to accomplish your immigration objectives.More FAQs
    4I have received an order for deportation. What legal action should I take?
    If you have received an order of deportation or a notification of removal from the country, it is absolutely imperative to consult with a deportation defense lawyer at our New York law firm. When it comes to matters involving your well-being and residency in the United States, our firm is serious about defending clients who have been accused of committing a crime or violating the terms of their immigration status. We urge you to contact us today.More FAQs